University Lunch & Learn Program
We come to you!
Great Lakes will gladly conduct a Lunch & Learn presentation at your university. Customized to your needs, Lunch & Learn topics can range from equipment “how to” demonstrations, available laboratory services, as well as providing useful educational and support materials. These informal discussions offer a great way to learn, and we provide the lunch!
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Biostar® and/or MiniSTAR S®: Machine operation including fabrication of appliances such as mouthguards, invisible retainers, and Hawley appliances
- SAM 3® Articulator and Equipment: Demonstrations cover how to take a facebow recording and mounting a case
- Digital Equipment and Software: Full complement featuring:
- Intraoral and Desktop Scanners
- 3D Printers and printer capabilities
- Lab Appliances: Overview of available appliances, options, and laboratory services
Participating universities will also receive a FREE copy of the book, "Practical Guide to Orthodontic Appliances", over 600 pages filled with information about orthodontic terminology, anatomy, theory, design, clinical procedures, and step-by-step appliance fabrication instruction ($195.00 value).
University Representatives Audrey Jurek and Rich Burandt have applied their extensive knowledge of orthodontic and dental products to assist hundreds of students at universities throughout the United States.
As the primary University Contact and Lunch & Learn Coordinator, Audrey's in-depth background in education and sales has earned her a reputation as a trusted consultant with dental customers. She joined the company in 2001 as a Product Customer Support Specialist.
Rich joined Great Lakes in 1999 and has actively participated in the Great Lakes University Program since 2003. Rich provides valuable in-house support and is recognized as a technical expert and sales advisor. He is also a Product Customer Support Specialist.